Thanks to the generosity of all our supporters, 2013 was Arts to Grow’s best year yet. Here are just some of the highlights from the past year:
- Held a record six programs in the fall 2013 semester, serving more kids than ever.
- Exceeded our Youth, I.N.C. fundraising goal by over 70% in our second year of Celebration.
- Forged three new program partnerships in Spring Creek, Brooklyn; Lincoln Square, Manhattan; and Lincoln Park Apartments, Newark.
- Launched cause-marketing partnership with Lowy Frame & Restoring Co.’s Frame the Future program, which has held two visual arts programs to date. Money raised from the October silent auction will fund a third program in 2014.
- Expanded our partnership with Cypress Hills Local Development Corp. with a new theater and literacy summer program at PS 65 in Brooklyn, which served 200 students in grades K-5.
- Welcomed new board members Michael Meng, Gloria Fuentes, and Nick Boaro.
- Kristina, a four-year graduate of our musical theater program at CHLDC/IS 171, earned a full-tuition scholarship to Pace University’s summer intensive musical theater program.
We’re excited to make 2014 even better! As we look forward to the new year, please join us in bringing our proven arts programs to more less-advantaged children.
All Arts to Grow programs are made possible through the generosity of our donors. To find out how you can help bring arts education to more children in need, please visit our website or click here to donate.